Thursday, April 16, 2009

To my next 30 years...

...will be the best years of my life....still singing Tim McGraw. I'm 30 today! My Daddy said turning 30 is no big deal, he did it once!

Today I ate my way through my birthday. I LOVE Krystal's. Steve doesn't care for it at all, so we rarely eat there. Being it is "my" day I went and got us Krystal's for lunch and took it to Steve's school. Of course he wanted to show off Grape Seed too. His school is having their book fair this week, so Steve bought GS a book while we were there.


After leaving our lunch date I stopped at Planet Smoothie for a Chocolate Elvis. Another FAVE!!! GS and I went home and took a nap (She had decided to wake up around 5 am this morning to talk to me about my birthday day ; )

When Steve got home from work I opened my presents and the three of us went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. I told GS that the last time we were there was the day I found out she was in my tummy! Being that is it "my" day I went into a couple stores and Steve did not rush me at all ; ) (again, this was b/c it is my b-day ;)


On the way home we stopped by Twistee Treat for ice cream, another fave! So, I have tried to gain 30lbs on my 30th birthday ; )

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! A shout out to my birthday buddies:
My "God Daughter" R- Happy 5th Birthday & Kristin Kay happy 30th too! I miss you both!!

As I put GS to bed tonight I told her, she is my best gift! The next 30 years will be the best b/c of her and Steve!


Side note: Grape Seed is rolling all over the place. I didn't turn the video monitor on right away when I put her to bed. Once I did all I could see was a hand. This is how she had decided to sleep.

I of course put her back in place on her back. Now, to find some rope.... ; )

1 comment:

Sharen said...

You look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great b'day! =)