Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Bunny


We are at my parents house for the Easter holiday. This morning we attended two egg hunts. The first one was at my sister's church and the second was at a park sponsored by my parent's church (which is the church where Steve and I were married, ahhhh).





After the egg hunts we stopped by my brother's house the see the nursery. It is done in cute animals! Then back to my parents for GS to take a nap. With all the celebrations we missed our morning nap, but she did great!

Tonight we colored eggs!



Grape Seed is enjoying celebrating Easter and everyone cooing over her.

3 comments:

Amber said...

She looks like shes having fun :)I bet your mom was glad ya'll came up

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

LOVE the picture with all of you in your *so cool* shades!!!!!

Lopez Family said...

I love the new pictures!