Monday, April 27, 2009

6 Months Old

Happy 6th Month Birthday Grape Seed! I can't believe that half a year has already passed by. I also can't imagine our lives with out her!

Here she is in the rocking chair that Grandpa and Abuelita made for her:


My Mama called during the photo shoot. GS begins reaching for the phone. She usually talks to Gran at least once a day on the phone.


Oops! Accidentally hung up on Gran.


This afternoon we headed to Target for some 6 month birthday toys.


Here she is with her new loot:



Birthday dinner...rice and green beans...we love her "Beary" much!


Good Night, our 6 month old princess!

4 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Happy Half Birthday Grapeseed!!!!

Regina said...

Happy Half Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months, Pretty Pretty Princess! I Love You!
Gran

Amber said...

Tell her happy b-day from us and I'm sorry we didnt get to see ya'll at the showers.
Time really does fly she looks so beautiful! Love ya'll