
*Disclaimer: If Steve ever runs for political office I want the voting public to know that this was just for fun & exercise, never a job opportunity. It's kind of like..."I didn't inhale" ; )
There is a fitness studio near us that offers all sorts of fun exercise classes, Zumba (sp?), hip hop aerobics, and a pole dance class (and other classes too). What better way to celebrate your 30th birthday? ; ) It is a WORK OUT!!! You need a lot of upper body strength, which I lack (that is why I used boots b/c they help you stick to the pole), but it is TONS of FUN!!! After an early dinner we hit the poles.
Thank you ladies for helping me celebrate!






3 comments:
Thanks for inviting me! It was sooooo much fun!!! I'm glad your birthday was everything you wanted and more!
Lol wow I bet your mom was suprised!! well if you ever need a back up career ;)
Ok, I need to help you girls out a bit I can done see! Next time ya'll go pole dancing take yourself just a tad of tar-yep tar, and dot it here and there on your thighs and legs...Girls, you'll be amazed how much better you'll be able to climb them poles! Ha!
"I crack myself up at times"
Post a Comment