
Today I kiss my 20's good bye. In a few short hours the clock will strike midnight and I will be 30 years old. Regina sent me an email today to say that tomorrow I start the 3rd decade of my life. Bring it on I said to her, the first two have been great! I have a wonderful life. Today I keep thinking about Tim McGraw's song about "My next 30 years." I can't wait to see what my next 30 years have in store for me...
At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment.
- Ben Franklin
Looks like 30 is going to be witty ; )



4 comments:
I wish you a wonderful birthday
and we love you very much Heres to the big 30 and being not older but wiser :)
Happy 30th! Don't worry, they'll be better than the 20's!!!!
Happy Birthday Tara!!! Can't wait to celebrate it!!!
OMG! Hilarious I posted that same quote on your facebook...great minds. Well I read the other recent posts you had a wonderful birthday. SO nice. I will see you on Sunday!
Post a Comment