Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Party!

Yes, another party! How many times do you turn 30? You need to celebrate! Today we had my "family" party. My Orlando family came over for cake and ice cream and presents.



Steve said that I have celebrated my birthday just the three of us, with my friends, and now with family. This was my last 30th birthday celebration. I guess I'm ok with that ; ) My birthday has been so wonderful!

Abuelita got Grape Seed a new tummy time toy. It is a play mat with a lady bug in the middle that turns (like a lazy susan). I have never seen anything like it. GS figured it out right away.

2 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

You sure did get A LOT of use out of that crown :)

Anonymous said...

Like mother, Like daughter, both pretty pretty princessess.
Love,
Gran