

Of course all eyes were on her at church. (Which is really good considering my shoe broke as we were walking into church from the car, urrrrggghh!)




Grape Seed's socks where even too cute!

After church we went to Aunt Cathy's for lunch and an egg hunt. GS did great grabbing and holding on to the eggs. Her Daddy would hold her almost upside down so she could pick up the eggs!




Growing up my cousins and I would hunt eggs at my Aunt Cathy's house and now our (the cousins) children are hunting eggs there. I love traditions! (of course this is not all of the children) Second cousins:


My nephew E (he turned 2 in Jan) asked to hold GS. He can't wait for his baby sister to get here (and neither can my sister ; )




We had a GREAT first Easter with our Grape Seed. If this is any preview, Christmas 2009 will be out of this world!



3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!! The holidays are so much more exciting with babies around!!! I love it! GS's Easter outfits are too cute! I bet your sister can't wait for June to get here.
PS~thanks for letting me know the beak squeeks on the bathtub. I probably never would've figured it out!!!
Looks like ya'll had a great time :)
LOVE the big hair bow! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment