
My sister came down to the lake Thursday. E, my 2 year old nephew, had fallen asleep in the car during the drive. When he woke up in the car Papa John asked him, "Do you know where you?" E said, "yes, in my car seat!"
While we were at the lake I stated that, "I am 30 year's old and have never been on a jet ski!" Now, I'm sure there are people out there who also have never been on one either, but we have been going to the lake my whole life. My sister couldn't believe it. So, she asked her cousin (yes, Jerry Springer family ; ) if I could ride his. He had left it at the lake while he had gone back home. Friday as my sister was leaving for the store she said we could take his jet ski out and told us what color it was. We had a little trouble getting it started, but once we did....FUN!!!! I WANT ONE!!! Steve and I took turns driving and had a blast. Saturday we were down at the water and saw Jamie's cousin's son getting on the jet ski....a different one...oops...Steve and I had "borrowed" the wrong one! Luckily the one we borrowed belonged to someone my sister knew and they were not at the campground Friday to see there jet ski being taken. OOPS!
Grapeseed enjoyed playing in the sand and water. I enjoyed making and eating smores. On Friday night we celebrated Father's Day for my Daddy (Papa John). It was great to see the newest additions. Lily Rose & J IV are growing fast!






5 comments:
Wow you guys look like you are having a great time! Maybe when James and I get the twins under control we can join you guys for a trip! James loves camping, lakes, etc. Can you bring a boat up there? Well I hope you are all having a wonderful vacation. James and I are off on a babymoon this weekend to Amelia Island. I cannot wait! One last trip before the babies come.
It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of ALL of you. I'm sure it was so special for your mom to have everyone there together for a couple of days.
Fun! If I would have known you wanted a jet ski, I would have sold you ours!!! We just sold it...such a money pit!!!! I still love jet skiing, but too much work! GS is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see her!
Looks like ya'll had a really great time :)
Don't we make the cutiest grandchildren. ( I just figured out how to post a comment, Yeah).
Post a Comment