




She tries to climb out!
Weekend Guest-
My-Cousin-Jesicca (full name) came to visit us this weekend. We tried for two days to go float down Rock Springs, but the park was full.


Instead I introduced her to Ikea and Old Time Pottery. She loved both and can't wait to have Swedish meatballs and chocolate cake again!

It was also Steve & GS's first time at Ikea. I couldn't believe that Steve had never been as much I love to eat there. For those that don't know, Ikea is a home furnishing store, you can buy curtain to a whole kitchen (frig, cabinets, etc). They also have an eatery. Here is a picture of GS in one of the "homes" they have one display:

GS loved Jessi being here and would look for her when she left the room. We can't wait for her to come visit again!



2 comments:
Love the ducky pics :)MJ want stay in his either he tries to wrestle the duck :)
Looks like ya'll had a great time!!
I can't believe her standing in that duck! It's just too crazy how fast they grow.
She is cuter than ever!
Post a Comment