Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 years Ago Today...

....we said "I do."


For our anniversary we went out to dinner, just the two of us (Steve said, "two became one," that "one" is Grapeseed ; ). This is the first time since Grapeseed has been born that we have been to a resturant just the two of us. We enjoyed ourselves! I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband. I love him even more today than I did 4 years ago. In my card Steve said that this has been our best year yet and he knows they will keep getting better. Here's to 40 more...

4 comments:

Lopez Family said...

Congratulations! I love the wedding pics. Very pretty!

Amber said...

You had a beautiful wedding :)
and now a beautiful little family congrats on all your success :)

Sharen said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys! I just see it getting better and better. My hubby and I are going on 10 years and we are enjoying every single day...

Anonymous said...

4 years time flys. The warranty has now ran out. No return.
Love,
The Warranty Company