Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today is Steve's 32nd birthday! This week he is taking an ESOL class. Luckily the school he is at is right by our house and he is able to come home for lunch every day. For his birthday Grapeseed and I had him a Birthday Luau Lunch!


For his gift we got him weights. Instead of me trying to lift them, I made paper weights and he gets to go pick them out himself.

This afternoon GS was playing in the playroom and instead of playing with her toys she rolled under the table to play.


After dinner GS was playing in the living room while I was doing the dishes. I see her put her hands on top of the ottoman and starts trying to pull up. I quickly get the camera, but she hears it turn on:


I go back to washing dishes and she tries again. This time I am sneaky and turn the camera on in the kitchen and walk up behind her....she heard the camera lens when it started zooming in:

We know her ears work ; ) Right now she can only pull herself up to her knees, maybe we can get a picture of it. We'll keep trying...

Tonight after her bath I gave Grapeseed her doll to play with. She slung that doll around for 20 minutes just having so much fun. I'm thinking her motherly instinct has not kicked in yet ; )

4 comments:

Regina said...

Oh my gosh! She looks cuter and cuter in each picture! Does she ever wear the same outfit twice? I love it! If I had known babies were this much fun, maybe I'd have done it sooner :o)

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Wow I must have given you a REALLY cute outfit to be wearing it in TWO blog posts ;)

Amber said...

Tell him happy birthday from us :)
and grapeseed is getting cuter and cuter she has a great smile :)
I love that about the doll lol

Lopez Family said...

Love the paperweights and I love that she keeps just smiling for the camera instead of doing her tricks. Too cute!