Friday, March 13, 2009

Surprise!

You will never guess who I saw yesterday at my local Wal-Mart.....My Mama!!! She decided that she was tired of seeing Grape Seed only on the blog and drove the 3 hours to surprise us. I WAS surprised! For a second I didn't know where I was, I thought, "am I in Macclenny?" She spent a little over 3 hours visiting with us and seeing all Grape Seed's new tricks and then drove the 3 hours home last night. It was a fun surprise. We love you, Gran!!!

ps. I quit my job today! I am now officially a stay-at-home Mom! It was kind of scary to take that leap, but Grape Seed is worth the sacrifices it will take!

2 comments:

Regina said...

What a GREAT surprise for you and Grape Seed!!

PS~you are so brave to quit. I need you to rub off on me!

Miss you, can't wait till you guys get back to Orlando!!!

Sharen said...

Awww...what a sweet surprise! =)