She is now 15 lbs 8 oz and 24 1/4 inches long. Her height is now in the 50%!Strawberry Fest:
Saturday we went to the Strawberry Festival in Plant City. I had never been before and Steve had not been in over 15 years. I must say, that was the fanciest fair I have ever been to! For starters, they take credit cards. Once through the gate there were photographers to take your picture like at a theme park. In one exhibit hall I used the restroom and there was a restroom attendant with a tip basket! There were rides and all kinds of booths, but we wanted Grape Seed to see the animals. They didn't allow pacifiers in the tent with the animals, so Grape Seed used her fingers, she is just as smart as she is cute!
People (women) kept stopping and looking and cooing over Grape Seed. Steve said he "should of had one of these when I was single." Such a comedian ; ) But, she a Pretty Pretty Princess! Next year maybe we'll put her in the baby parade at the Strawberry Festival ; )



1 comment:
Love the pic of her and Steve, glad the shots went well.
Post a Comment