Monday, March 23, 2009

21 weeks

Grape Seed is 21 weeks old today! Friday she will be 5 months old, time does fly!


Lately she has started putting her pacifier back in her mouth all by herself. We hand it to her and she does the rest.

Oops it fell out! Better get it! ; )







Grape seed is also eating food now. Rice cereal that is! Here is a picture from her first feeding Thursday night.


4 comments:

Lopez Family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe it's almost been 5 months!

Anonymous said...

Why are they growing up so fast? Slow down, slow down!
--Regina

Amber said...

Time does fly... Its amazing how fast they grow and how musch they change.Grape seed is beautiful and thats adorable about her pacifier I never could get MJ to take one :)

Creations By Cindy said...

Yep, gonna be like her mama! A world traveler! She is really growing. Loosing all that hair I see. Won't be long till her hair will be in piggy tails though! Marty says she looks like Papa John! Ha!