Friday, July 3, 2009

35 weeks & New Tricks

Monday Grapeseed was 35 weeks old. We had a play date and GS had loads of fun. The Mama food & fellowship was great too (thanks Michelle!).


Today GS mastered a new trick....sitting up from laying down. She has been close for awhile now and today was the day. Steve and I were watching her on the monitor and I looked away for a second and missed it! She did it all day and every time I missed it. She was army crawling on the floor, I turn around and she is sitting up. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to see her new trick from start to finish on the day she learned it. Right before bed (as Steve finished lowering the crib) GS sat up just for me! Children are amazing!

2 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

She just wanted to make sure she REALLY had it mastered before showing her Mama :)

Amber said...

Love the bow :)
super cute and its amazing how fast they learn things