Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 months old

7 months old today! This is such a fun age, she is rolling all over the place, her laugh is the best sound I have ever heard, she enjoys playing with toys (mostly trying to eat them ; ) What can I say...I LOVE Grapeseed!



The last Wednesday of the month is our play date day. Today we meet friends at the park. All the babies are now playing. I said this was the funnest play date b/c they actually played, not with each other (although Grapeseed did try to grab her friends ; ), but they were all playing with toys. Like I said...fun age.

4 comments:

Lopez Family said...

I love today's pictures!! The ones of Olivia and GS are so cute. J is a rock-star surrounded by all those girls!

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Fun! We're sad we missed it!! This is the best age....they can't run away from you ;)

Amber said...

It really is such a great fun age :)She is such a cutie

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE! I love the videos!