Monday, May 11, 2009

100th Post!

Today Grapeseed is 28 weeks old & this is my 100th post!



GS is sitting up by herself so good (and I'm not talking about the "frog" sit). I put the pillow behind her just in case, but she didn't need it. Here she was waiting for me to get the pool ready to go swimming.



In honor of my 100th post I am going to post some "oldies, but goodies" pictures and some "never seen before pics". Enjoy and thank you for following along with us on this journey called life ; )


NYC & DC-when Grapeseed was actually just a grapeseed ;)


GS Newborn:


GS Two Months Old Photoshoot:




GS 4 Months Old Photoshoot:


GS 6 Month Old Photoshoot:

5 comments:

Amber said...

love the pics :)She is a beautiful little girl!!!!

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Let me wipe away a few tears......She growing up so fast!! This is definitely not helping with baby fever!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the prettiest child that I've ever seen.

Lopez Family said...

I love all of the pictures. I had not seen a lot of those. Her 6 month pictures are too cute!

Sharen said...

She is gorgeous! Love the pictures! =)