Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe that 2009 is here! I have never been sad for a year to end, but at midnight as we rang in a new year I felt myself miss 2008. 2008 was a GREAT year for us because Steve and I became pregnant & had a beautiful, healthy baby girl and love being parents. 2009 has a lot to live up to ;) We are ready for many more great memories!

To celebrate New Year's Eve we went low key and just had Steve's family over for a pajama game night. Steve got Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii for Christmas & Jeneen (Steve's sister) brought over her instruments and we started a band. I think we may even go on tour with me as lead singer ; ) Needless to say it was an amusing evening!




We hope your 2009 is filled with love!

No comments: