10 weeks! Time goes by so fast and babies grow up so fast. Right now Grape Seed is taking a nap in a size 2 diaper! Yes, size 2!!! That means we have out grown newborn, size 1 and are now size 2. (Ok, she can really still wear size 1, but not for long enough to buy another pack of them, that's why I tried the size 2 and it fits!) Also she is wearing her 0-3 months clothes. The outfit she has on today is 3 months. Yesterday I packed up her newborn clothes : ( Were does the time go?

Wednesday we go for her first set of shots. After reading the information the doctor sent about all the side effects I'm a little ( AKA A LOT!) nervous. Please pray for no side effects. On the positive side I am looking forward to them weighting and measuring her, I know she has gotten so big (hence the size 2!) especially considering she was a preemie. I'll let you know her stats...
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been 10 weeks already!! She looks like a little angel in that picture. :)
Post a Comment