Friday, October 16, 2009

Fair & Fun

This past weekend we visited Gran and Papa John. Friday night we attended the annual Baker County Fair! Grapeseed enjoyed the animals, riding a pony and the carousal, and pointing at everything (this is her new thing, she points at what she wants to hold or touch). My sister & brother where there with their families too. Good ole Maccleny fun!




Saturday was my cousin MJ's first birthday! He really enjoyed himself and the cake too When GS woke up from her morning nap, before the party, she got right out of the crib and pointed at the purple tairra. I put it on her and she wore it like the princess she is ; )



I recently became an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay. Saturday afternoon some friends and family members came over so I could "practice" on them. Thank you!

Oct. 5th "My Cousin Jesicca" (full name ; ) turned the bigh 3-0! Saturday night a bunch of her friends and myself dressed in our best 80's outfit and went out to celebrate. I'll post pics as soon as I get some, my camera had died from all of the other excited ; )

It was a busy, fun weekend!

No comments: