Monday, October 19, 2009

51 weeks

Today is one week and one day before Grapeseed turns 1! She is learning things so quickly. She can blow kisses (she puts her hand to her mouth, makes the sound, but doesn't always blow them to you ; ), she can tell you how old she is by holding up 1 finger (some times she gets a little confused and tells you she is 5 ; ), she knows what "up" means (you can tell her to hold "up" an object), she knows what "slide" means (when she is climbing up the slide I tell her "slide" and she will slide back down and laugh). When you ask for a kiss she will lean her head toward you, if she wants one ; ). If you haven't asked for a kiss and she wants one, then she looks up and leans her face over. Once you give her a kiss she'll keep doing it for a few more times. Too sweet! Today she blew out a candle, we are practicing for her birthday party. Also, today she climbed on her rocking horse, rocked for awhile, and climbed off all by herself (she did this several times).

(I believe she has mastered this horse, time for another Papa John!)

She loves thumbing through books! I hope this love of "reading" continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you have her reading about Ranger already. You may want to save that for later. :)