Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome





Welcome to my blog! I decided to start a blog when I become pregnant. This will be a good way for family and friends to be a part of our everyday lives. I'm not promising it will be interesting (or even "spelt" correctly), but it will be the three of us...



I'm 22 weeks pregnant and having a girl who we lovingly refer to as Grape Seed. Early in the 1st trimester I read that the placenta was the size of a grape to which Steve replied, "that means the baby is a Grape Seed," and the name has stuck. Hopefully we will be able to decide on other name by November.







4 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

so far so good;o) I 3> Grape Seed!!

Gran said...

Can't wait to see Grape Seed!
Love,
Gran

Anonymous said...

Isabel, Isabel, Isabel
Gran, votes for Isabel or Isabella

Anonymous said...

Tara,
I enjoyed reading your blog, and looking at all the pictures. I think it is such a neat idea that you did this? I wish I was this creative.
Reading all of this almost makes me miss being pregnant with Rex. I know that may sound crazy, but I remember it like it was yesterday.
Maybe I can come and see you when the baby is born.
Lots of Hugs!!
Kenz