Still on a hunt for Grape Seed's name. There are a few we like, so Steve said run it up the flag pole and see what we get. Emma, the name I picked out 10 years ago has become so popular, which wouldn't really matter, but I know so many people that has used the name. For now Emma is off the table. We like Iliana (ill-lee-ana), Malia (Ma-leah), and maybe Isabel. What do you think?
Went shopping (& eating) today at Ikea. Couldn't resist the canopy for Grape Seed's room. Her bedding has been order and should arrive in a few weeks.




2 comments:
I like how you broke the names down in baker county terms for us. It really help.
EVEN though none of my names are there, I like the first one. A lot. HAha! LOVE this site...thank you. I can't waaaaiiit to see you in september!
Post a Comment