Target has toys on sale and I did some Christmas & birthday shopping today. They didn't have a lot of baby toys, but I was able to get presents for my nephews and "God Children." When I was finished I tallied it up....$230 worth of toys for $67! I would like to thank Robyn for showing me the discount target shopping ropes. So far I have saved almost $300 on recent purchases!
Also, today I am 24 weeks! We had a Dr. appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat. You can tell the baby is getting bigger b/c it is much easier to find the heartbeat. My next appointment is the end of August, after that it is every other week! I can't believe it. November will be here soon!

2 comments:
That is what I am here for...to guide you for Target deals!!!
What What? YOU need to show me the ropes my dear, I'm about to need it!!!! :) Send me an email:
rosenblum21@aol.com
Post a Comment