Today Grapeseed is 48 weeks! She is now off the bottle. She hadn't had one in a long time and I couldn't remember when her last bottle was, so I gave one her the other day, so now I know that her last bottle she was 10 1/2 months old ; ) If I can't nurse her, she takes her cup. In fact last night I went out to eat with the Ya-Ya's, Steve gave her her cup of milk and she went to sleep and slept until 7:20 this morning. Such a big girl! Our next step is to start trying a little whole milk mixed with her milk (need to do something with the freezer full of milk ; ).

For a couple weeks now one of her favorite things to do is climb in her blue seat (infant seat that converts to a toddler rocker). But, now she has decided to go one further...

Use the seat as a stepping stool to reach the books on the 3rd shelf. Books that are on the 3rd shelf so she can't get to them ; ) Like I said, such a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment