Monday, August 24, 2009

43 Weeks Old

43 weeks old ago today Grapeseed changed our lives! She is changing and learning new things all the time too. Last night she had a stuffy nose and she learned that if you're sick Mama will stay up with you all night ; ) Luckily today she was feeling better and I was able to catch her "walking" on video.

She already loves her cell phone!


I'm addicted to Craigslist! I have now bought GS 4 toys and I am being strong not to buy any more. On Friday I bought her the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Kitchen. Steve was working, so Michelle rode with me to meet the lady. (Thanks Michelle for being my bodyguard!) While GS napped I sanitized her new kitchen and she loves it! I love it too! It is a fun toy and very age appropriate. Don't worry, she'll get a bigger play kitchen when she is older, I'll keep checking Craigslist ; )

Here is GS and Daddy playing in the playroom.




We have a step down to our family room. Recently I put the safety gate up. I guess there was no need... : )



Saturday we went to J's first birthday party. The Pregnancy club and YaYa's were there. I really enjoyed getting to see every one's children. J threw a great party! (good job Regina!)

1 comment:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Busy week!! She's going to be walking before you know it!!!