Monday, February 23, 2009

17 weeks


Grape Seed is 17 Weeks old today and she rolled over for the first time! This morning I had her laying on a pillow doing some tummy time. To keep her attention I had her looking at her Glow Worm, she loves lights! I noticed her head starting to lean to one side and her body following, so I kept moving the Glow Worm so she would have to turn her head and next thing you know...rolled from tummy to back! Steve had just left for work so I called to tell him and while the phone is ringing she does it again with out the Glow Worm and again while I'm telling him about her new trick. I go get the video camera and camera. I capture the next roll over on video and get the camera ready and....still waiting she hasn't done it again. So, the only video I can post (easily post) is one of her drooling on my pillow ; ) (Notice the outfit change...we had a little diaper leak ; )



Milestones: Here are some other milestones that Grape Seed has accomplished!
-on stomach, lift head up 90 degrees
-laugh out loud
-follow objects
-hold head steady when upright
-grasp objects
-squeal in delight
-turn in the direction of a voice
-say vowel/consonant combinations
-bear some weight on legs when held upright
-razz

She is growing up too fast! Friday she will be 4 months old.

1 comment:

Lopez Family said...

That's so exciting...yea Grape Seed!! I can't believe she's almost 4 months old - they are growing up way too fast. Olivia says to tell Grape Seed that she also has that red outfit with the silver hearts. :)