
Sunday (Oct. 26th) I woke up before day light and thought...hmmm, did I pee myself? By 9:30 am Steve had almost convienced me that I had not peed myself 3 times...so off to the hospital where my water officially broke! I was in labor, with no pain! In fact I need to pay a bill!

After almost 36 hours of that pain less labor, it was time for a c-sections. Grape Seed was born Oct. 27th at 6:04 pm weighing 5lbs 14 oz and 19in long...the MOST BEAUTIFUL little girl I have ever seen.

We were in the hospital a total of 5 days. Family and friends loved meeting our little Grape Seed.

Thursday we were on our way home...scariest car ride of my life ; )

Steve is a great father. He was terrific at the hospital, Grape Seed never left his sight except for the few hours of sleep ; ) He does the best swaddle and navel cleaning!

I have lots more to post, but time to feed Grape Seed...



1 comment:
Welcome Grape Seed!!!! I'm glad she is here!!!!!! Welcome to Mommyhood!!
Post a Comment