"Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm no fool, back to school"...everyone sing! Ok enough Billy Madison. Steve and I are back at work this week & I must say, my couch is missing me!
Isaac is coming home next month from his internship in NY before returning to school for his senior year of college. We can't believe that he is about to graduate from college! When I met Steve Isaac was going into 7th grade, I'm getting old! Anyways...Isaac has been offered a job on Broadway and will be working in NYC during his last year of college. We are so proud of him! As my Mama stated in an earlier post comment, he will always be famous in Macclenny! "You raise me up..."
Well....back to the couch...
ps. I would like to give a "shout out" to my Daddy. He has everyone beat for reading my blog the most ; ) I love you, Daddy!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The Come On Back Committee Called!
Post a Comment