What a birthday party! Yesterday Robyn turned 30 and to celebrate she took her friends to a Luau at the Royal Pacific Hotel…Really cool, island/Hawaiian themed hotel.
As at most luaus guest are selected to “perform” on stage. One of the quest when asked his name replied, “Daddy,” who are you here with, “Mommy.” Now picture a grown man with his button up shirt tucked tightly into his armpit high khaki Dockers, with a goofy grin waving to his family. It goes with out saying he was a tourist ; ) I was laughing so hard I was in tears. After introducing his children the announcer asked if he had anything else to add, “Daddy” said, “I’m digesting my food nicely!” Maybe you had to be there for this to be roll on the floor funny.
I'll describe the rest of the evening with a slide show...
We had a great time! Mahalo Robyn!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love it!!!! I had a great time!!!! Thanks for celebrating with me and blogging about it too! I'm glad I got to give you a little Kauai flashback!
Post a Comment