Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Singer Song Writer

Let me give a little background...this afternoon UPS delivered one of the boxes for GS's birthday party. When she saw it she said, "pize" which means surprise, "help mama. open" We opened the box and she saw the boxes of suckers. GS:"more pize" Me: "yes, more surprises". GS: "2 pize". There were 2 boxes of suckers. (She is so smart!) So, tonight I am cleaning while she is playing in the play room and I go check on her. She has her tambourine and says, "pize song." Me: "you are going to sing a surprise song?" GS: "yes!" She then proceeds to tap the tambourine with her hand, dance in a circle, and sing, "pize song. pize song. pize song!" Of course I ran to get the camera. By the time I started recording the song had change to "pider song" (spider song). Which she had already told me she saw a spider in the playroom. (Disclaimer: Remember I said I was cleaning another room and GS had full reign of this room, which quickly became even more toy scattered ; )

No comments: