Saturday, March 27, 2010

17 Months Old

Grapeseed has not felt well for the past 4 days. She has been running a fever and the doctor didn't find a cause. Luckily today she did feel up to a little fun time with Grandpa and Abuelita. They took us to lunch at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We saw the animals on the "savanna" and had some yummy bread (the food was good, the bread was my favorite).



Last week I started teaching GS the days of the week and the shape, circle. This week I started with square. Tuesday I was going to review circle, so I drew a circle on the board and said, "what's this?" GS said CIRCLE!!! Ok, it sound a little like quircle. All week long she has identified circles! She was trying to call a square a circles, but we've about got that worked out. It is amazing what little sponges they are! Her favorite new word is "more." Which can mean more food, more TV, or she wants something from the frig ; )

No comments: