Sunday, November 29, 2009

6 Steps

GS took 6 steps today at the age of 13 months & 2 days! On Saturday, Nov. 21st, she took one step while we were visiting my parents. Then two days later one more step. While we were in Texas (I'll blog about that soon) she would let go of the furniture and almost take a full step. So, today Steve and I are playing with her and she took 2 to 3 steps between us, and back again, and back again. After 3 times of doing this I ran to get the video camera. Steve stood her up, one step and down. Steve stood her up again....6 steps toward the camera! Then, didn't want to stand up anymore ; ) I have watched the video about a dozen times (so I have counted the steps, it is almost 7, but she fell ; )! Look out world, here she comes!

No comments: