Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

Friday we found out that the Newborn is having a Newborn. For those that don't know my brother, who is married, 24, owns a home, is my Mama's Newborn. He (John Milton) & Brooke are expecting their first child on June 1st (we first thought June 4th, which is my anniversary). Congrats! I am so excited for them.

Last night my sister called. I thought she called to talk about her cruise (Disney cruise...she said a must if you have kids!) & about the Newborn having a newborn...well that's not all...she's Pregnant! Also due the first of June. This will make her 4th. She (Jaime Lynn - I know I'm the only one with one name ; ) and Charlie have 3 boys. Fingers crossed for a girl, but she better be tough!

Let's do the math...my parents have 3 grandchildren. Within six months or so they will double their count. My Mama said she will need a Nanny to help her keep all 6! Grape Seed is going to have a lot of cousins to get in trouble with, I mean play with. ; ) This is an Exciting time in our family! Growing family!

1 comment:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Yeah for babies!!!! Aloha from Hawaii!!! I have been using my hat and coverup a TON!!!!!!!! I loved ziplining too!!!!!!